one thing I didn't think of before: there's pretty strict regulations for how to dispose of grease, and anything that's come into contact with it, in Germany. Guess I'll have to keep that until the next trip to the hazardous waste disposal station.
it's wild to me that at one point in university I wrote an AST parser in Haskell for an exam, *on paper*, and I managed to forget most of Haskell since
It's International Men's Day!
Hello, fellow men!!
Things that are good about teh menz:
* Trans men
* Showing emotional vulnerability
* When we stand up for others with less gender privilege
* Being good role models for boys
Things that we need to work on:
* Toxic masculinity
All toughness all the time isn't sustainable!
Heh. The label on my toothpaste says "wirkt natürlich".
There's two ways to read that:
1. read "natürlich" an an adverb - now the phrase means "works naturally" (i.e. without additives, I guess?)
2. "wirkt" can also mean "appears/seems", so another valid translation is "appears natural". Probably not what they're going for, but certainly funnier.
I like robots, obsolete technology, and terrible puns.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!